As we enter into the digital age, the key to success seems to be developing a strong online presence. By connecting with your audiences online, you have the potential to reach hundreds, even thousands, of potential readers with the click of a finger.
Picture this: you’ve just started your author Instagram profile! You’ve set up your Creator profile, you’re sharing fun and engaging content about your book, and you’re using a variety of hashtags to reach as many people as possible (#bookstagram and #indieauthor being some favourite of ours!). Suddenly, your direct messages are flooded with reviewers; all of them telling you how much they would love to read your book and how they can help you gain followers and awareness through their promoting – all for just one simple fee. But, who is a reviewer, and who is a “reviewer”? Who will actually deliver, and who is really just looking for an easy scam?
Don’t fret – we’re here to help!
- Shane Mutlow’s new book has a message for Veterans with PTSD: Don’t be afraid to reach out
- TIPS & TRICKS FOR SUBMITTING TO BOOK AWARDS IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Tellwell Author Success Stories – publicity and book launches
- Get to know Tellwell project manager Atheena Carilla
- A true crime book to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Sign-up for our Newsletter