- How an anxiety attack turned into inspiration for Jennifer Renieris’ first children’s book, Hawk Eyes
- The most common misconceptions authors have about self-publishing – Q&A with publishing consultant Maria Brown
- Montreal media icon Tommy Schnurmacher’s touching tribute to his mother receives high praise and acclaim
- Marketing consultant Katie Hennessey on her role in educating and empowering authors in their book marketing efforts
- Award-winning children’s author, Kristin Pierce, helps both kids and adults find their “inner compass”
Fan of Tellwell?
We rely on word-of-mouth referrals from supporters. Earn rewards for each referral, or give a reward to the authors you refer.
Sign-up to be a partner.
Sign-up for our Newsletter