Goodreads is a social network specifically designed for finding your next great read, and is a vital tool for authors! With over 125 million users, it provides authors with direct access to not only their current readers, but also potential new readers.
By claiming your Goodreads author account, you will be able to unlock a whole new world of Goodreads beyond ratings and reviewing books. Below, we’ve broken down these benefits for you to showcase why Goodreads should be one of the top platforms in your marketing plan!
- Free book giveaway: July reads!
- Former Sportstalk Radio host Dan Russell is making headlines with his new memoir
- From the NHL to Tellwell, President Jason Farris shares why indie authors should consider Tellwell
- Celebrating July’s Tellwell author success stories
- Melissa, Tellwell’s new Book Marketing Team Lead, explains why book marketing doesn’t have to be a chore
Sign-up for our Newsletter