Tellwell has launched a referral program that rewards both the author, and the person who referred them with cash or services.
The referral program is targeted to three audiences: Canadian freelance editors, Tellwell clients, and publishing professionals with a deep knowledge of the book publishing industry.
Every referred author who signs-up to work with Tellwell will receive $250 in select publishing services. The person who referred them also benefits by receiving $200 in cash. They also have the option of gifting their reward to the author.
“We are excited to be able to reward people for their referrals,” said Founder & CEO Tim Lindsay. “We believe Tellwell offers the best deal in the industry by giving 100% net royalties back to the author, and that has great potential for word-of-mouth referrals. Our authors already are quick to recommend us, and now we have a system in place to say thanks.”
Sign up for our author referral program.
How it Works
- First sign-up for a Tellwell referral account.
- Once you login, you’ll see a unique web link you can share.
- When someone clicks on the link, it’ll take them to a website inviting them to submit a form to receive Tellwell’s free Guide to Self-Publishing and claim their referral reward.
- If the author decides to work with us, you receive your reward!
- You will be able to track how many authors you’ve referred, how many have become clients, and your total rewards.
Learn more here.
Based in Victoria, BC, Tellwell is the only Canadian publishing company offering authors 100% of the net royalties and transparency about the experienced team of publishing professionals who work on each book. Launched at the beginning of 2015, Tellwell has worked with over 400 authors across Canada in genres that include fiction, nonfiction, kids books and memoirs.
Monica Martinez, Director of Marketing and Communications